9.16.2005

karen elson

Hmm...my opinion of mrs. jack white is definitely raised by this gorgeous W photoshoot

although that beautiful hair looks pretty wiggish, right?

The whole '60s look combined with the beach setting and the birds in the bottom picture combine to remind me of tippi hedren in The Birds (maybe my favorite hitchcock heroine)

also I love the miu miu tweed cape she's wearing! I mean I pretty much love any of those '60s, hitchocock-y type
outfits...

you should definitely check out the whole photoshoot. there's tons more gorgeous pictures and clothes...although there are also quite a few random topless shots, I don't really get that about W photo shoots, does it add to their arty cred or something? because I'm pretty sure like 97% of their readers must be women...whatever

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so beautiful!!!!