9.13.2005

Dear MKAO,

Hey guys, are you ever going to start making movies again?

Your movies are so great: Passport to Paris, um, the London one, the Italy one, the one where you turn 16 and take a road trip, and of course your big-screen debut, New York Minute--they were all totally cool, please don't tell me it's over!

Don't feel bad that NY Minute didn't do so great in the theaters. Look @ Hilary Duff, her movies are total crap but she just keeps on churning them out.

Okay, I won't keep you guys any longer, I'm sure you have your hands full with deciding whether to live in New York or L.A. and all that stuff.

xoxo, #1 fan

p.s.
don't feel bad if you guys really aren't up to the whole movie thing, I just really wanted to post this old picure of you guys and it totally brought back all those memories of the days when you guys totally looked like each other.

p.p.s. don't worry, I know you guys aren't even identical and I totally see you as individuals

No comments: