11.09.2005

"You are So Rock & Roll..."

The O.C.'s 5th mix is out and you can listen to the whole thing online....

"Rock & Roll Queen" The Subways
"Reason is Treason" Kasabian
"Wish I Was Dead Pt. 2" Shout Out Louds

"Daft Punk is Playing at My House" LCD Soundsystem

"Publish My Love" Rogue Wave

"Forever Young" Youth Group

"Requiem for O.M.M." Of Montreal

"Kids With Guns" Gorillaz

"Na Na Na Na Naa" Kaiser Chiefs

"Your Ex-Lover is Dead" Stars

"California 2005" Phantom Planet
--this is the slow version but it's not online
"Hide and Seek" Imogen Heap


What do you think? I like it but the Chrismukkah Mix is still my favorite and I wish they had their first mix online like all the others instead of just little clips.....not that I would get worked up about the O.C.'s music or anything...ha ha.

No comments: