10.11.2005

Quote of the Day

Paris (Hilton): "Paris says I can keep the engagement ring. He says I earned it."
[page six via socialite's life]

In related news, Paris (Hilton again) is a bitch and a whore:

"[she] broke up with Paris Latsis in a cold way: with her new man, Stavros Niarchos, listening to her on the phone, our sources say. But Niarchos “will never be with her seriously. Stavros is just having fun,” we’re told.

Latsis’s friends are snickering over the heir-head’s telling Us Weekly, “Paris says I can keep the engagement ring. He says I earned it.” One Latsis pal snipes: “How else did she earn it? With sex. Like a hooker. It’s a diss and she didn’t get it — no surprise.”"

Um, they justfigured out Paris is dumb and slutty? This is just like their whole delayed sex tape scandal, Greeks apparently just don't pick up on things very quickly. I forgive them because they're all really rich. Plus, I would have to say female Paris got the last laugh, why should she care what crap people say about her when she has that HUGE ring.

No comments: