10.04.2005

A History of Violence

The megster and I saw A History of Violence today and I was really psyched to see it but it was kind of um, I dunno, I guess basically the only thing very memorable about it (other than Viggo) was that it was muy graphic. Like reeeeeeally graphic. (Not talking about the--yes, very graphic--coupla sex scenes) it was really the long close-ups of bloody smashed up faces, and maybe the part where Viggo hugs his son but he has a bit of someone else's guts on him...how sweet. Not like it was a super bad movie or anything but it definitely didn't live up to the glowing reviews I read.

Note to self: NEVER trust movie reviewers, they have the. worst. taste. ever. (or maybe I do) I'm still upset over how our newspaper gave Dude, Where's My Car ZERO stars, that was lame.

No comments: