What happened to the idea that getting on Oprah's favorite things show was like winning the lottery or something. You could get lucky just by being boring and actually interested enough in Oprah to go be in her studio audience...now you have to do something good to get there???
That's messed up. I'd be fine with her making some new "give back to the Katrina volunteers show" but I'm really pissed at her for messing with the "favorite things" like this.
The List plus Oprah getting sexy are after the jump.
Without further ado...I introduce to you Oprah's 2005 favorite things:
- Philip Stein Teslar Diamond Watch
- Burberry Coat
- Burberry Purse
- UGG® Australia's Uptown Boot
- Garrett Popcorn Shops' CaramelCrisp® and CheeseCorn™ Tin
- The new Apple iPod
- "The Oprah Sweater" by Ralph Lauren
- Pure Color Cords
- Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker
- BlackBerry 7105T™ from T-Mobile
- Brownies from Moveable Feast Geneva
- Nike Free 5.0 iD®
- Kashwére® Shawl Collar Robe
- Croissants from Williams-Sonoma
- Hope in a Jar from Philosophy
- "Grace" Basket from Philosophy
- Oatmeal Cookie Dough from Fox & Obel Market
- The Oprah Winfrey Show 20th Anniversary Collection DVD
- Sony VAIO® FJ Notebook