11.19.2005

Kate Moss VF Scans

Just went to pick up my sister at the airport and bought this issue...I love those airport bookstore places, with all their glossy magazines, and frothy novels, and sugary gum, and a Starbucks next door.

Since I'm assuming everyone but me is too cheap to go buy the whole fatty magazine go here to read the whole Kate Moss article...pretty good stuff.

Cool Fact: "Calvin Klein was looking for someone resembling the diminutive French model and singer Vanessa Paradis, who had just turned him down for an advertising campaign. 'And then I brought him Kate Moss,'...(Ironically, Moss would, in the mid-90s, start seeing Johnny Depp, who would later become Paradis's longtime partner.)"

So, I guess the similarities I noticed really are there, but Vanessa came first. [source]

No comments: