1.21.2006

If Your Aunt Minnie is a WHORE!!!

On the one hand, it's funny that Woody Allen would give Scarlett Johanssen fashion advice, because, well....he's Woody Allen* and since when has he been such a fashionista(o?). On the other hand it's also funny because he's so right:

FWD: What do you think of Scarlett’s style?

Woody Allen: I have had many conversations with Scarlett on this subject. The main thing I tell her is to simplify. I think that she dresses older than she should. I would tell her to wear her hair looser, to lessen the makeup and heavy red lipstick. Be more natural. It’s a starlet thing. She is a beautiful girl but I have told her to tone it down.

FWD: Are there any specific designers you would recommend?

Woody Allen: I wouldn’t go that far. But I have told her to dress her age, instead of dressing like my Aunt Minnie." [Fashionweekdaily]

*Although the FWD article does make his look sound a lot classier than it's alway appeared to the naked eye, describing his outfit as "a trademark slouchy green cashmere jumper" and leaving out any mention of his lovely trademark Groucho Marx glasses.

No comments: