12.22.2005

Kate (The Only "Moss" In Our Woods)

I am totally obsessed with this necklace (and its name) Plus, I think it's time my jewelry collection expanded beyond the constraints of Urban Outfitters, I mean the Laguna Beachers buy jewelry at Urban Outfitters and even I know better than to follow their fashion example.

Anyway, considering that Kate's price is quite reasonable ($54) I think I should buy myself the gold one for Hannukah and the silver one for Christmas.

Ah, the joys of being a halfsie

[Alex + Chloe handy online shopping for my presents, wink wink nudge nudge]
[Today's Obsession....even my obsessions aren't original FWD].

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this necklace is sooo much cuuter than i imagined. you should defs buy it. i thought at first that it was like a colored pic of her.

fluxdemots said...

haha, yeah I liked the funny look you gave me. feeling better yet?

fluxdemots said...

Thanks! Happy 2006 to you too!