10.31.2005

I Like Your Matching Eye Make-up...

....oh wait, Joel just looks like that because he's dressed up as the guy from Clockwork Orange--I think he put on one extra coat of mascara especially for Halloween--Hilary looks like that because....um, she's just a normal girl in a pink beret. What is that costume about anyway? And why do Jilary always talk trash about everybody?
"[Hilary Duff] thinks already-married young stars like Britney and Jessica Simpson are crazy for tying the knot. She said: "Marriage? No! No way, I'm far too young. There's this trend in Hollywood for people to get married so young. It's something sacred and private. It's just awful when people make a big thing of it and get lots of press and do it all in public. It's awful - Joel [Madden] feels the same way, too. Joel is here in the UK with me and we bought video cameras so we were joking around, acting like we were on Newlyweds. I can't say I don't like shows like that because I find them so entertaining. I like them, they are so stupid they are funny. I don't see Jessica as a role model, I don't look up to her... I don't want to be like her. I try to be normal and private - I don't want to make a spectacle of my life. But they make me seem crazy for not wanting the press stuff - like Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz, they want freedom but the press make them seem crazy. [And] I'm not too skinny. If you look at pictures of me you can see I'm healthy and I do eat! It's just because there are a bunch of other people out there who are way too skinny and they want to tag me with that same thing.""

[justjared link]

No comments: