1.22.2006

Jonathan Rhys Meyers is Insane

Seriously. Bat-shit insane:

"Teri Hatcher is my favorite Desperate Housewife. She's just sex on legs. She's an older woman who I imagine could teach me a few things." [Source]

That's definitely crazy talk. I used to think he was marginally hot (okay, sometimes I thought he was hot, really hot, really really hot........but then sometimes he looked like this) but now he's definitely off the prospective husbands list because, let's be honest, I really don't want to take the risk of ending up with crazy babies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you see him all seating nervously at the golden Gees? it was quite scary. he sounded like he was on narcotics, which he probs was.... but i loves the irish accent.

fluxdemots said...

hehe....you know who else looked very under the influence.....joaquin, so sad--didn't he JUST get out of rehab?