9.25.2005

Untainted Love

...yup, my favorite part of essay writing is in the naming, and I go all out when it comes to corniness!

I know you're probably wondering how--in my genius--I connected Tess of the d'Urbervilles to '80s pop...but the truth is there is no explaining my unbridled creativity.

bonus: I would have to say my fave for corny title points would be Rose of Sharon Blooms (for Grapes of Wrath)

note: guess what? I finished writing my essay so now I can go watch the season premiere of Desperate Housewives! yea!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those ellipses are really fucking annoying.

Treenman said...

that new neighbor in desperate housewives is really creepy especially in that scene with her son and the rose thing. since the mystery of mary alice was solved, will she still narrate the story? and did you see the greys anatomy premiere. dr. mcdreamy's wife is bitchy, but in a way i sort of like her. i dont know why, but mayvbe ill hate her later.