9.27.2005

Lindsay is with Fez again???

I really don't get her self-destructive tendencies or his weird chick-magnetism. (Lindsay AND Mandy--I like them both so much, they are so different, and yet both fell into his clutches...yeah, I totally don't care whether him and ashlee stupid-son are together, because she's annoying too)

innyhoo, sketchy photo evidence of alleged "lohanderrama" hook-up from perez hilton. Yet, no matter how sketch the evidence, I kind of believe it because L.Lo has a way of disappointing me like that. Speaking of which have you seen how blonde she looks all over again...why must you jerk us around like this lindsay?

1 comment:

fluxdemots said...

yes, a bit better (thank you) I should drink those jamba juices with vitamins b/c vitamins taste gross (@ least the weird organic ones @ my house do)