1.03.2006

HospitaLohan

Um, apparently my ability to make snappy post titles has been sucked out of my like schools sucks away my happiness: SLUUUUUURP

Innyhoo, according to People

Lindsay Lohan was admitted to a Miami hospital Monday night after suffering a severe asthma attack and is now “resting comfortably,” a source close to the actress tells PEOPLE.

An asthma attack, hm? So I guess "asthma" is the new "exhaustion". And if you ask me, lil' LiMoLo looks like she's been hitting the asthma pretty hard lately, begging the question: will 2006 usher in some more hot rehab action. I mean 2005 was pretty rehab-apaloozaish itself what with (off the top of my head) Kate Moss, Donatella Versace, and Pete Doherty (sorta) all heading to Arizona. Still, I think we can expect even bigger things from 2006!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so... last night i went to bed at 11 (I know! how early!), but i didnt go to sleep until around 2. this is probably because of my denial that i actually have to go back to this hell and not going to sleep was my form of protest. yes i know, i'm defs the new rosa parks (RIP).